Sunday, April 01, 2007

Almost the end - research paper

It is not news that news moves financial markets. This blog will publish research on how, when, why, and which news moves what financial markets.

My research on the impact of news on financial markets is coming to an end.

After a presentation this week I am not intending to do any new research in this area.

My interest does continue however. I would like to talk to others interested in this topic and encourage any who stumble across this site to contact me.

As my work winds down I have decided to provide a link here to a draft research paper. While I provide this research free, please do give me credit for it if you use it.

If you would like me to expand this research in any way please contact me.

For more on my work see this post, or this list. Some of my energy economics related work is listed here. For more about me see my profile or this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home